Are you an employee in Germany looking for tax advice in English? Or did a German company post you to a subsidiary abroad for a certain period of time (expatriates)? Our experts will be glad to help you with any queries you may have regarding international tax law!

In addition to assessing your personal fiscal status in Germany, we will consult with the tax adviser you referred to in the country in which you previously worked to evaluate your transnational tax situation. If you worked as an expatriate in Germany and are now moving to a different country, we can file an application for you to have the contributions you paid into the statutory German pension scheme refunded.